- This training-event has passed.
UtilityScan Pro: SIR 4000
Mar 15 @ 9:00 am - Mar 16 @ 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
GSSI Training teaches a variety of UtilityScan courses to familiarize you with GPR technology and teach you how to use GSSI’s varied line of utility locating products. All classes are two-days in length and are specific to the UtilityScan model. Please make sure you have chosen the correct class for your equipment. Please feel free to contact GSSI Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-681-1109 if you are unsure which class is right for you.
UtilityScan Pro with SIR 4000
This UtilityScan class is taught for the SIR 4000 based system. These are different courses so be sure to check with GSSI Training if you have any questions about which class is right for you.
Learn how to:
- Understand the GPR method
- Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to dig
- Accurately calculate the depth to buried objects
- Prepare 3D images of the test pit for client reports
- Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies