5/8/2020: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Information
The health and safety of our employees and community is at the core of what we do. As the State of New Hampshire begins to roll out a reopening plan for the economy, we continue to take guidance from local and federal authorities. This week, we have welcomed back our Operations teams to the GSSI headquarters and have resumed order fulfillment (on a limited basis).
What we’re doing to fight the spread of the disease:
- During the peak of the virus, production at our North American manufacturing operation had been suspended for a period of 3 weeks.
- Following the recommendations of local and national authorities, we staggered the return of our Operations team to ensure a safe environment for our workers.
- We have expanded cleaning and sanitation services throughout our facility for team members performing critical services.
- Personal protection equipment including face masks and gloves are available to any and all employees and guests who enter our facility.
Our Administrative and Technical Support teams remain available to provide support to all customers and hours of operation remain 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST.
- Our Applications Specialists are available to answer any product or pricing related questions you may have. We have also worked with our Finance Partner, North Star Leasing, to provide new financing programs to help ease the stress of new equipment purchases.
- Should you need assistance with a new or existing order, Customer Service can be reached by calling 800.524.3011, option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to thank you for your trust and patience during these challenging times. If you require additional support or have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Our sincerest best wishes to you and your families.