The Most Advanced GPR Data Processing Software
- Familiar, easy-to-use Windows based system
- Easy Processing feature- automated processing wizard that recommends the best processes for cleaning up and improving data
- On-screen help features
- Application specific modules
- Add company logo with customizable report print out
- Performance – multiple software threads are able to run in parallel, enabling higher levels of software performance and speed
- Enhanced, easy-to-use 3D capabilities
- Batch Processing – significant enhancements to speed repetitive tasks such as processing large data sets
- GPS and 3D Integration – software will allow easy integration of 3D data sets that have been collected with GPS positioning information, allowing interpolation of non-parallel lines
- AutoCAD Target output – seamless output of interpreted data results to AutoCAD
- Ideal for single- or multi-channel data processing
3D Module: The Next Generation of 3D Mapping
The 3D module provides enhanced 3D viewing options in a single dialog box. Users can stretch, shrink or zoom in on files as desired for customized presentation results. The 3D module also allows the entire data cube to be “sliced and diced” along various x, y, and z planes. This allows the user to easily interpret complex areas and to make sense of the data. With this module’s simple, intuitive click-and-drag interface, viewing multiple slices and rotating the data for a better view has never been easier.
The 3D module also shows multiple interactive views of 2D and 3D data simultaneously and to create shapes (pipes, drums, lines, etc.) in the GPR data, which can then be exported for integration with CAD drawings. This way, the data can be presented to the client in a familiar, easy to understand format. These 3D options provide users with unparalleled data interpretation and presentation capabilities.
BridgeScan Module: Map Bridge Deck Deterioration
The BridgeScan Module for RADAN 7 allows users to; identify rebar, calculate concrete cover over rebar on new deck structures, and perform deterioration mapping. This module incorporates GSSI’s patented data analysis method designed for post-processing and analysis that is streamlined specifically for bridge deck data. The BridgeScan module is ideal for large bridge deck structures with typical two-layer orthogonal grid reinforcement patterns.
RoadScan Module: Conduct Pavement Layer Analysis
The RoadScan Module for RADAN 7 is designed for use with horn (air-launched) antennas. This module uses a signal calibration technique that measures significant layer interface amplitudes from the pavement data and calculates the propagation velocity of the GPR signal through the pavement layer. This allows pavement thickness, base thickness and other pavement structure properties to be calculated without the need for ground-truth (core) data.
This software module includes automatic and interactive layer interpretation, automatic and interactive pavement thickness and provides output of signal and position information to an ASCII database for roadway condition assessment.
StructureScan Module: Interpret Targets
The StructureScan module for RADAN 7 easily creates plan view slices to aid in interpretation of StructureScan data files. The versatility of this module allows for a broad range of civil/structural applications, including structures with different types of reinforcement including; semi-automatic mapping of rebar locations and depths on simple concrete structure and interactive location mapping of conduits within concrete structures.
RADAN for StructureScan Mini
RADAN 7 for StructureScan Mini
RADAN 7 for StructureScan Mini is a post-processing software package for the StructureScan Mini Series. It is designed to process, view, and document 2D and 3D data collected with the StructureScan Mini, StructureScan Mini HR, and StructureScan Mini XT systems. The software features bold and intuitive menu screens and clear data views for easy interpretation and enhanced post-processing capabilities.