GSSI Training Events
- This training-event has passed.
StructureScan Mini XT
Apr 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
Henderson, NV: StructureScan Mini XT is a one-day introductory course designed for GSSI’s all-in-one concrete scanning system. Students will gain valuable hands-on experience working with the equipment in GSSI’s concrete training lab.
Learn how to:
- Understand GPR method and theory
- Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to core
- Accurately calculate the depth to embedded objects
- Identify conduit, wire mesh, rebar, and post tension cables in a slab
- Prepare 3D images of the slab for client reports
- Use GSSI’s RADAN for StructureScan Mini data processing and interpretation software
- Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies
- Use optional accessories such as LineTrac XT current detector, Palm XT and others