- This training-event has passed.
Mar 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Mar 22, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
RoadScan is a two-day advanced GPR course designed for users of GSSI’s RoadScan system for mapping asphalt thickness on paved roadways. Due to the level of customization required, RoadScan is usually treated as an onsite training class. However, this course can be offered at GSSI Headquarters in Nashua, NH by request only. Contact GSSI for scheduling information.
Students will gain valuable hands-on experience collecting and processing GPR data collected on different types of road structures. RoadScan is an advanced class, and GSSI recommends that students have some experience with GPR technology or road construction/maintenance techniques prior to attending.
Learn how to:
- Understand the GPR method as it pertains to pavement thickness mapping
- Configure GSSI equipment on your survey vehicle
- Accurately calculate layer thickness of overall pavement and individual paving courses
- Configure the data into a reporting format usable by pavement engineers and State DOT’s