GSSI Training Events
- This training-event has passed.
UtilityScan Pro: SIR 4000
Nov 15 @ 9:00 am - Nov 16 @ 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
GSSI’s UtilityScan courses are control unit specific. Please ensure the course you are registering for is representative of the control unit (ex. SIR 4000, Panasonic G2 / Windows-based tablet, Android tablet) you use to collect data. Feel free to contact GSSI Training at email@example.com or 603-681-1109 if you are unsure which class is right for you.
Laval, Quebec Canada: This two-day UtilityScan class focuses on GSSI utility locating systems utilizing the SIR 4000 control unit.
Learn how to:
- Understand GPR method and theory
- Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to dig
- Accurately calculate the depth to buried objects
- Prepare 3D images for client reports
- Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies