- This training-event has passed.
StructureScan Pro: SIR 4000
Jul 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am - Jul 16, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
One event on Aug 12, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on Sep 16, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on Oct 30, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on Nov 21, 2019 at 9:00 am
Training Event Navigation
This class is a two-day introductory GPR course designed for users of GSSI’s popular StructureScan Pro concrete imaging system. This class is specific to SIR 4000 users. This course is offered at GSSI Headquarters in Nashua, NH and in Henderson, Nevada. Students will gain valuable hands-on experience working with the equipment in GSSI’s concrete training lab.
Learn how to:
- Understand the GPR method
- Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to core
- Accurately calculate the depth to embedded objects
- Identify conduit, wire mesh, rebar, and post tension cables in a slab
- Prepare 3D images of the slab for client reports
- Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies