- This training-event has passed.
StructureScan Mini XT
Mar 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
StructureScan Mini XT is a one-day introductory course designed for GSSI’s cutting-edge concrete scanning system. This course is offered at GSSI Headquarters in Nashua, NH and at our satellite training facility in Henderson, NV. Students will gain valuable hands-on experience working with the equipment in GSSI’s concrete training lab.
Learn how to:
• Understand the GPR method
• Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to core
• Accurately calculate the depth to embedded objects
• Identify conduit, wire mesh, rebar, and post tension cables in a slab
• Prepare 3D images of the slab for client reports
• Use GSSI’s RADAN for Mini data processing and interpretation software
• Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies
• Use optional accessories such as LineTracXT current detector, and others