- This training-event has passed.
Feb 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Training Event Navigation
StructureScan Mini is a one-day introductory course designed for GSSI’s cutting-edge concrete scanning system. This course is offered at GSSI Headquarters in Nashua, NH. Students will gain valuable hands-on experience working with the equipment in GSSI’s concrete training lab.
Learn how to:
- Understand the GPR method
- Locate and mark objects to find clear spots to core
- Accurately calculate the depth to embedded objects
- Identify conduit, wire mesh, rebar, and post tension cables in a slab
- Prepare 3D images of the slab for client reports
- Use GSSI’s RADAN for Mini data processing and interpretation software
- Discuss liability concerns and business development strategies